Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day

Photo Source: Google
Happy Labor Day my Yummies!

Lets talk about holiday safety!!! If you're like me, the food at parties can get overwhelming. You're not sure what is what and who made which items let alone if any are gluten free. Well, don't be afraid to ask! Don't be afraid to be the first one to grab your food and don't feel embarrassed. If you do, then just avoid the food all together... This is something that I've dealt with and have been embarrassed about for a long time. Now, my friends and family always set food aside for me and know what is considered "safe" in my book. It's really important to have those aware and understand the importance of your health!
So, on this Labor Day, enjoy some good food, friends and family!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment