Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Just For Your Information!

Hello my Gluten Free Yummies,
I just wanted to make a little disclaimer: I do not get paid by these companies to do reviews or to say certain things about the products. They're my own thoughts and my own honest reactions to each product I try: good or bad. I give my honest thoughts about what I'm trying. I just feel like many of the gluten free products can be expensive and not worth the money. I mainly do these reviews because I know how much it stinks to spend $5-$10 on a new product only to not enjoy it.
So with that, I'm opening this up for anyone with suggestions for a product review. Is there anything YOU would like me to try and review before you purchase it? If so please leave me a message, comment or email and I would be happy to try something new and make a review for you!

Photo Source: Google

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a good cake or cookie recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a wonderful carrot cake recipe that I will post this weekend :) Any specific type of cookie recipe you're looking for?

      Delete