Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Just going to ramble a bit

Hi my Yummies,

I'm just going to ramble a bit. The past few weeks have been quite challenging as I've mentioned before, I have been battling some personal health issues. I'm still dealing with them and haven't really been able to play as much as I've wanted to in the kitchen. I have some plans for this weekend which I'm really looking forward to! I'm going to be making a banana cream pie for the holiday party. There is going to be so much food there I look forward to writing about it!
On a side note... I get to start making baby food this month and I am just beyond excited. It's so hard to believe my baby is almost 6 months old! I am going to start a mini series on baby food making and I'm hoping to find some good recipes for him.
I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and enjoy the sun! Summer is almost over!

Happy Cooking,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment