Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

Product Review

Photo Source: Google
Hi my Gluten Free Yummies!

Best invention in the world! I have tried the Chocolate Chip Cookies and Pizza Crust. This review is of the cookies. I will be posting about the pizza crust very soon...
These cookies were fantastic. When I think of chocolate chip cookies, these are what I think of. They had a great texture and consistency, they weren't gritty or dry. They were very moist and tender. I have purchased these two times now. I will continue to purchase them and keep them in my fridge for when I'm in the mood for cookies and don't really feel like making them from scratch. The online site has a few different recipes you can try with the different products! There is also a coupon on the website to save $1.00! This is the website for the Pillsbury Gluten Free.
http://www.pillsbury.com/products/gluten-free?nicam1=PAID_SEARCH&nichn1=GOOGLE&nipkw1=pillsbury%20gluten-free&niseg1=BRAND_GlutenFree

Give these a try!! So yummy and pleased with this product!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment