Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kind Bar Review

These KIND bars are amazing, they come in four different flavors. I purchased the Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt and I was so glad I did now, I'm hooked. There is an incredible blend of flavors packed into these snacks. Salty, sweet, and crunchy are what come to mind when describing them. They're not hard to chew like many gluten free bars, they do have a crunch but they are chewy as well. The combination of sweet and salty really hit that craving for me. I'm  not a huge maple fan but the subtle maple flavor and the soft pumpkin seeds really balance it out! I like that there are tiny salt crystals that pop in your mouth with every bite.
I will purchase these again, and again, and again! Can't wait to try the other flavors too!

Enjoy

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment